We like to make websites that look great and work really well – but most of all, that reach your goals. Because after all, we can build you a Mercedes but if your customers or clients prefer Jeeps, what good is it?
Our websites might look good (okay, some of them look downright great!) – but that’s not all they do. We know that a great website has to work hard for you as your foremost salesperson, help desk and PR representative. That means:
- It’s search-engine friendly.
- It’s easy for your visitors to find what they’re looking for.
- It’s easily updated by you, wherever possible.
- It’s secure and won’t be easily hacked.
- It’s fast and responds quickly to user-interaction.
Let’s get started.
We work hard to understand your business and your clients. Every project begins with a discovery process, resulting in a document loaded with information about you, your goals and intents, your marketing initiatives, competitors and industry. We can’t build a website without this knowledge – so we make a concerted effort to dig it up.
We know you might need the nitty-gritty, so here it is:
- Languages we work in: PHP using Code Igniter, Cake or Kohana. Ruby on Rails. A bit of Python. Objective C when we have to . . . the list goes on. This is all to say that we can probably work on your project. Let’s talk.
- Platforms we love: WordPress, Shopify and did we say WordPress? (We heart WordPress as a CMS.) We also have experience with Drupal, Expression Engine, Magento and just about any other off-the-shelf open-source platform you can name.
- Tools we use: we know your site doesn’t exist in a vaccuum, and we can connect you with the outside world. We have plenty of experience utilizing many payment gateways (Authorize.net, Swipe, PayPal, FirstData, etc.) and just about any API under the sun, from Google to Facebook to YouTube – and the list goes on.