A powerful content strategy is more than just making sure copy reads well – it’s about creating a successful user experience.
A content strategy:
- Fully supports your business objectives.
- Engages your customers.
- Increases conversions.
- Is targeted, measurable and inspires action.
- Tells your story.
- Creates a website that works.
Content strategy can help create measurable ROI. Relevant and informative content is what your visitors want; content strategy assesses the content you have and creates a plan for what you need and how you’ll get it.
You’ll save money in the long run, too. Clearly defining your goals and a strategy up front – then designing a website to meet those goals – saves time in reworking design iterations that don’t quite hit the mark.
- First, we establish clearly defined goals. What do you want your website to do for your business?
- Then, we start with a content audit. Before we can build a website, we need to know what we’re working with. We’ll review what’s there now and evaluate whether it’s relevant and useful. After we understand what we have, we’ll know what we need to create.
- We put together wireframes and sitemaps for the new website or for your existing site. With predefined structure for the site, we can start writing content that fits the goals outlined above and fills in the missing pieces.
- We start writing! As the designers are working on the imagery, we work with them to provide the voice of your business on the web. The visual aesthetics and copy will fit within the wireframes and support the content strategy.
- We help you plan for the future and additional content creation, including syndicating your content across social media platforms where appropriate.
Content strategy is more than copywriting – it’s a plan for user experience.
If you’re ready for your website to really start working for you, contact us. We’ll get coffee and talk about your goals.← Back to Services