Happy Halloween, everyone! We love any reason to bring a little geek into our everyday holiday decorating, and these pumpkins suit the purpose. We can’t wait until next year when we’ve got a big space to carve our own pumpkins!
Here are my top five geeky pumpkins, and yes, in order.
1. WordPress pumpkin. Great use of a symbol that we love.
2. Octocat (github) pumpkin. When you stare at the cat all day anyway, might as well make it festive.
3. Twitter FailWhale. Love this pumpkin, because I love this image. Intricate and delicate and difficult. No way I’d be this patient.
4. JQuery ghost pumpkin. This rad pumpkin also looks a lot more intricate than I’d be able to handle, but love the idea of the ghost fading in …
5. Pantone color pumpkin. Orange is one of my favorite colors, and I love that a designer found this pumpkin’s perfect shade.
I don’t usually get too creative with my pumpkins (my kids and neighbors really wouldn’t appreciate the humor anyway), but I love seeing these photos when you all do! Send me more pics of your nerdy pumpkins!